The picture went viral in a matter of hours, people debate how safe fast food really is
Certain organizations whose members are willing to do just about anything to convince people to become vegetarians might get some unexpected help from a picture posted online only a few days ago by a 19-year-old student from England.Truth be told, the picture is disgusting, and shows how Ibrahim Langoo's crispy fried chicken meal contained a tad more than one's ordinary ingredients.
Thus, while gulping down his food, this student stumbled upon something that looked very much like a piece of brain, and almost immediately lost his appetite, sources say.
After talking to the restaurant's manager and complained about his findings, he received several apologies and some reassurance that this peculiar organ was probably not brain, but a kidney.
“I never want to eat KFC again - in Colchester or anywhere else. I'll eat chicken at home, where I can see how it's been prepared,” Ibrahim promised to himself following this unpleasant experience.