OpenNMS 1.11.90 Released with Minor Fixes
The latest version of OpenNMS can be downloaded from Softpedia
OpenNMS, a network management application platform with a long track record of providing solutions for enterprises and carriers, is now at version 1.11.90.OpenNMS 1.11.90 provides automated and directed discovery, event and notification management, service assurance, and performance measurement.
Highlights of OpenNMS 1.11.90:
• Path Outage is now used with Schedule Outage;
• The ack user has been added in the alarm list;
• A filter was added for LDAP;
• HRULE is now working in JRobin graphs;
• The snmp4j implementation of OpenNMS is now usable inside the OSGI-Container;
• Various XmlCollector data collection failures have been fixed.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download OpenNMS 1.11.90 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.
HOT RIGHT NOW