OpenNMS, a network management application platform with a long track record of providing solutions for enterprises and carriers, is now at version 1.10.8.
OpenNMS 1.10.8 provides automated and directed discovery, event and notification management, service assurance, and performance measurement.
Highlights of OpenNMS 1.10.8:
• NodeAvailabilityReport.jrxml now works properly (PSQLException caused by date string in French locale);
• subreports/InterfaceAvailabilityReport_subreport1.jrxml now works on locale;
• The snmpMonitor is now able to manage "OCTET STRING";
• Selecting Surveillance Categories Per Node is no longer broken;
• A way to use the IP address when building criteria selections for the SNMP interfaces on the SNMP Poller's configuration file has been added;
• The hover icon of the delete button from the Surveillance Categories Page is now correct;
• AssetRecordDao.findByNodeId is now working properly.
Check out the official announcement
for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download OpenNMS 1.10.8
right now from Softpedia.