OpenLDAP 2.4.35 Released with Multiple Fixes
The latest version of OpenLDAP can be downloaded from Softpedia
OpenLDAP Software, an open source implementation of the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol that includes slapd, libraries implementing the LDAP protocol, utilities, and tools, is now at version 2.4.35.Highlights of OpenLDAP 2.4.35:
• liblmdb mdb_cursor_put has been fixed with MDB_MULTIPLE;
• The liblmdb page rebalance was fixed;
• liblmdb missing parents have been repaired;
• liblmdb mdb_cursor_del crash was fixed;
• The syncrepl updateCookie status was corrected;
• Slapd connection logging is now working correctly;
• A segfault has been fixed;
• slapd-mdb has been corrected to reject undefined attrs;
• Fixed slapo-pcache with +/- attrsets;
• Don't install DB_CONFIG, if no BDB backends;
• The tool name has been fixed;
• admin24 pcache example has been fixed;
• admin24 config examples have been fixed.
A complete list of updates and fixes can be found in the official changelog.
Download OpenLDAP 2.4.35 right now from Softpedia.