OpenELEC 3.1.3 Can Boot on UEFI Systems
This is actually a testing build for the 3.2.x branch of OpenELEC
OpenELEC, an embedded operating system built specifically to run XBMC, the open source entertainment media hub, is now at version 3.1.3.This is actually a testing version of the 3.2.x branch and it's not considered a stable release.
Highlights of OpenELEC 3.1.3:
• CONFIG_SND_LAYLA24 has been added;
• CONFIG_ALX has been added on supported builds;
• Booting on EFI systems is now permitted;
• The incorrect detection of the 3070 chipset has been corrected;
• The Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.10.1;
• Systemd has been updated to version 205;
• Support has been added for Cypress remote buttons.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download OpenELEC 3.1.3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.
HOT RIGHT NOW