Airtime, an application which lets users take total control of a radio station via the web, with intelligent archive management, powerful search, a simple scheduling calendar, smart playlists, and much more, is now at version 2.3.
Airtime 2.3 has been released for World Radio Day featuring a new interface that has been translated into 11 languages.
Highlights of Airtime 2.3:
• The interface is now available in Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Czech;
• Stations can now translate the interface themselves;
• Listener Statistics allow stations streaming on the web via Icecast & Shoutcast to track how many people are tuned into the station;
• Airtime scans newly imported tracks for leading/trailing silence and automatically sets cue points to avoid silence;
• Liquidsoap memory footprint improvements mean better streaming performance.
Check out the official announcement
for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Airtime 2.3
right now from Softpedia.