A new Xbox game is now available for download for Windows Phone devices, exclusive on Nokia’s Lumia smartphones for the time being, namely Blobster, developed by Chillingo and Divine Robo.
Available as a 13MB download, the game brings to center stage a living blob in a mission to save Blobtopia from the pollution of an evil Big and Powerful Corporation.
“Blobtopia is at risk from some nasty pollution from the evil Big and Powerful Corporation, and it’s up to you to help,” the game’s description reads.
“Blobster is an awesome platforming adventure with a twist! Flick the flubbery fella across incredible levels; avoid pitfalls, water hazards, squish pesky bad guys and collect amazing power-ups on your way to cleaning up Blobtopia and defeating Blobzilla!” The game
will bring to the owners of Nokia Lumia devices a wide variety of levels, each designed to amaze players, it seems.
Users will also have to collect various game-changing power ups, while having to defeat different pesky enemies, each featuring its own set of special abilities.
The feature list of this game includes:
- Levels like you’ve never seen before!
- Amazing level design will have players in awe as they fling their way through the engrossing campaign.
- Super easy to pick up and play, flick Blobster around using the intuitive control scheme.
- Collect game-changing power ups, including the ability to rocket through the sky, float like an angel or transform into a giant.
- A variety of pesky enemies to squash, each with their own special ability Blobster must overcome.
Available exclusively on Nokia Lumia smartphones
, the new mobile game was released with support for both Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8 platforms.
Just as other Xbox games available exclusively for Nokia’s Lumia handsets, the new game was made available through the Windows Phone Store with a $2.99 price tag attached to it. It can be accessed from a Lumia device via this link