A new flavor of the Nimbuzz application is now available for download for all users of a Nokia smartphone that runs under the Symbian operating system, with a nice range of new features and enhancements.Nimbuzz 3.01 for Nokia Symbian has just been released through the company's website with a number of nine features that would certainly make all users happy.
Here's what the list of new features in this release includes:
- Improved Call Quality – thanks to peer to peer call connectivity.
- More space for your chats - for full screen chatting experience.
- Chat bubbles – that bring an iPhone like chat experience to your (Nokia) Symbian phone.
- Custom wallpapers in the chat screen – choose a color or an image from your gallery to display as background for your chats.
- Custom color for the text font in your chat screen
- Call Quality Indicator – so you can check the expected call quality before you make a call.
- Free Avatars – choose new and exciting avatars for your profile picture from N-World
- Last Seen Online - shows you the last time your friend was seen on Nimbuzz.
- Fast group selection – straight from your contact list.
The developers team behind the application explains that, with the new release, they put in place a brand new peer to peer calling system, which resulted in the improved call quality that users would enjoy.
Through it, phones would be connected faster, while the number of dropped calls reduced considerably. Next releases should bring HD call quality into the mix, the company added.
Users would see a call quality indicator right before placing a call, which would display results in accordance to the Internet connection strength.
The fast group selection would provide a list of only friends from Facebook, only phone numbers or favorite friends, all through a simple click on the Friends Bar.
The new software update also comes with more space inside the chat screen, which resulted from the hiding of the top navigation bar and that of the menu bar.
Users can easily achieve this through clicking on the two arrows icon that would appear on the screen, just as in the last image below.