Nginx, an HTTP and reverse proxy server, as well as a mail proxy server, written by Igor Sysoev, has reached version 1.4.0.Highlights of Nginx 1.4.0:
• A bug that prevented nginx to be built with the ngx_http_perl_module if the --with-openssl option had been used, has been fixed;
• A request body handling issues has been corrected in the ngx_http_perl_module;
• A segmentation fault no longer occurs in the work process, if subrequests have been used;
• The "tcp_nodelay" directive no longer causes an error, if a WebSocket connection has been proxied into a unix domain socket;
• The $upstream_response_length variable now has the correct value "0" if buffering hasn't been used.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Nginx 1.4.0 right now from Softpedia.