New Team Fortress 2 Update Improves Linux Dedicated Server Performance
A few other fixes and improvements have been implemented
Team Fortress 2, the online multiplayer game developed by Valve, has received another update for all supported platforms, including Linux.Team Fortress 2 features a large number of multiplayer modes, such as Capture the Flag, Control Point, Payload, Arena, King of the Hill and more. Players can choose one of the nine classes: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, and Spy.
Highlights of the Team Fortress 2 update:
• Game servers are now prevented from opening the MOTD panel more than once;
• New promo items have been added;
• The buildings destroyed by the Red-Tape Recorder are now displaying a death notice;
• The missing cloak effect of the Wanga Prick has been fixed;
• Custom cursors in VR mode are now working properly;
• The performance of Linux dedicated server binaries has been improved.
Check out the official announcement for more details about the update.
Team Fortress 2 gameplay
HOT RIGHT NOW