Out of the Park Baseball or OOTP, one of the most complex baseball simulation games ever made, has just received an update, 13.5.22. Highlights of Out of the Park Baseball 13.5.22:
• The HBP resulting in an injury all the time problem, introduced in build 13.7.28, has been fixed;
• The historical player import dialog (league transactions screen) can now be used to import multiple historical players via a text file;
• Any non-affiliated league can now optionally feed into the amateur draft pool of another league (based on age-restriction settings);
• A scout task list for scouting players has been added. This allows you to mark several players to be scouted and the scout will work through the task list, filing reports automatically;
• Several bugs have been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement
Download Out of the Park Baseball 13.5.29
right now from Softpedia.