New Google Chrome Stable Version Launched for Linux, Features Security Fixes
Only the security fixes are the major changes in this version
The stable branch of Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 23.0.1271.95.Unlike the previous stable version, Google Chrome 23.0.1271.95 only comes with a few changes and updates.
Highlights of Google Chrome 23.0.1271.95:
• The browser now needs UTF-8 appended to locale;
• A duplicated wallpaper loading request is now detected;
• A critical error image asset has been added;
• An UI for MOUNT_ERROR_TPM_NEEDS_REBOOT has been added;
• An extension tab is no longer added twice when it has associated tab contents;
• A missing kParentDirectory check has been applied;
• The user pod no longer loses focus when there's only one user shown.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 23.0.1271.95 right now from Softpedia.
Google Chrome in action
HOT RIGHT NOW