Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 25.0.1364.29.The Beta version of Google Chrome is now out for Linux users and it marks yet another milestone in development, as the browser now moves into the 25.x branch.
Highlights of Google Chrome 25.0.1364.29:
• Improvements in managing and securing the user's extensions have been implemented;
• Testing of the search function and of the new tab page will continue;
• The support for HTML5 time/date inputs has been improved;
• WebGL error handling has been improved;
• Lots of other features for developers have been added.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and improvements.
Download Google Chrome 25.0.1364.29 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a Beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.