New Google Chrome 28 Improves the Sign-in Process
All three available Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 28.0.1500.63 Beta.A new Beta of Google Chrome has been launched, shortly after a stable and development version has been released.
Highlights of Google Chrome 28.0.1500.63 Beta:
• The applications is no longer trusting the sign-in process if it manages to navigate to another URL;
• The automated UI tests have been removed;
• Incorrect LTHI shutdown logic has been fixed;
• A crash that occurred when the system retained an accessibility object has been fixed;
• The 'notify' flag has been added to the AudioHandler setters.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 28.0.1500.63 Beta for Windows
Download Google Chrome 28.0.1500.63 Beta for Mac OS X
Download Google Chrome 28.0.1500.63 Beta for Linux
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.
HOT RIGHT NOW