New Google Chrome 27 Stable Is Out and Boasts Faster Page Loading
The two available Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 27.0.1453.93.A new Stable version of Google Chrome has been launched, and it integrates a large number of functional changes and improvements.
Highlights of Google Chrome 27.0.1453.93:
• Web pages now load 5% faster on average;
• chrome.syncFileSystem API has been added;
• The ranking of predictions has been improved;
• The spell correction has been improved;
• Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives have been implemented;
• A new Adobe Flash build has been integrated in Google Chrome 27.0.1453.93;
• The Omnibox predictions have been improved.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 27.0.1453.93 for Linux.
Download Google Chrome 27.0.1453.93 for Mac OS.
Download Google Chrome 27.0.1453.93 for Windows.
HOT RIGHT NOW