A new mobile game is now available for download on devices powered by Google’s Android operating system, namely Contre Jour.
The game was announced a while back on Windows Phone, and it seems that Chillingo, the company behind it, also managed to make it available for download on Google's mobile OS.
The new game is somehow similar to Cut the Rope, only that it proposes a new design and different challenges.
“Morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety,” the game’s description reads.
“Blurring the lines between games and interactive art, Contre Jour welcomes you to a hauntingly beautiful world shaped by the interplay of light and darkness.”
Users will be able to morph the landscape by touching the screen. They will be able to pull, swipe, and make use of gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys.
At the same time, users will enjoy a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon. From start to finish, the new game should prove capable of delivering a great experience.
Contre Jour arrives on handsets with 5 chapters summing 100 unique levels, while also offering 300 collectable lights, providing users with the possibility to play for hours.
Other features of the new game include:
- Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
- 12 different interactive elements to master; portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
- Stunning visual style places Contre Jour in a league of its own – simply one of the most beautiful games of the year.
- Rich, organic and original soundtrack by David Ari Leon perfectly matches Petit’s journey. Get some headphones and lose yourself in the world of Contre Jour.
- Unlock a variety of achievements as you play, can you find them all?