NetworkManager, a program that works as network connection manager for most RPM and Debian-based distributions, is now at version 0.9.7.995.
NetworkManager 0.9.7.995 is a development release and incorporates a significant number of fixes and changes. Highlights of NetworkManager 0.9.7.995:
• New AvailableConnections property for Device objects has been added;
• The handling of various rfkill/Airplane Mode switches is now done better;
• The handling of DNS servers for some mobile broadband devices has been fixed;
• Don't duplicate various IPv6 routes added by the kernel;
• Support for 4G LTE network modes has been added.
Check out the official changelog
for a complete list of new features and updates. Download NetworkManager 0.9.7.995
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.