Netrunner, a GNU/Linux distribution based on Kubuntu, featuring KDE as the default desktop environment, and integrating many GNOME/GTK+ programs to make it Ubuntu compatible, is now at version 4.2.
Netrunner 4.2 comes with mostly updates, but most of them are quite important, as we can see below.
Highlight Netrunner 4.2:
· KDE SC was updated to 4.8.3;
· Firefox-KDE integration was refined;
· GIMP was updated to version 2.8;
· Skype was updated to version 4.0;
· Samba Mounter for easy NAS setup was added;
· Webaccounts for integrating your social accounts were added;
· Runners-ID for free and libre cloud storage and music streaming are now available;
· Muon Discover is now available.
A complete changelog with all the updates can be found in the official announcement
. Download Netrunner 4.2
right now from Softpedia, either for 32-bit or 64-bit platforms. Follow us on Google+