NetSecL, a hardened, live and installable OS based on OpenSuse suitable for Desktop/Server and Penetration testing, is now at version 4.0.
NetSecL OS 4.0
comes with LXDE desktop environment and the GrSecurity kernel has been updated version 3.2.21. Users must check the documentation if they want to use the GrSecurity features.
Highlights of NetSecL OS 4.0:
• The installation DVD has been preloaded;
• The NetSecL has been changed to NetSecL OS;
• The entire operating system has been ported to 64-bit;
• The Exploit-db repository has been updated;
• Metasploit now comes with a GUI;
• Mozilla Firefox was added;
• 0install has been integrated;
• Mixer, Libre Office, GIMP, Dia, Inkscape, Evolution, Brasero and other applications were included;
• Putty, Remmina, FileZilla, Pidgin and other applications for remote access and management have been added;
• Obsolete/old penetrations tools were removed.
Download NetSecL OS 4.0
right now from Softpedia.