NetBeans IDE, a tool that allows users to quickly and easily develop Java desktop, mobile, and web applications, while also providing other tools for PHP and C/C++ developers, is now at version 7.3.NetBeans IDE is more of a bug fix release, but the developers have also added a few interesting new features.
Highlights of NetBeans IDE 7.3:
• Extended clipboard and refactoring improvements have been done in the Java Editor;
• Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 13 support has been implemented;
• Full support of JavaFX 2.2.5 SDK has been added;
• Support for JavaME SDK 3.2 has been added;
• A new project type optimized for developing client web applications has been added.
For more information about the release check the official announcement.
Download NetBeans IDE 7.3 right now from Softpedia.