Shift 2: Unleashed already impressed quite a lot of gamers with its quality gameplay and gritty simulator mechanics, as well as with its impressive roster of performance cars.
Now, the game will receive some "brand new" classic cars, including ones like the 1965 Mini Cooper S, Fort Escort RS1600, Jaguar E-Type or the Porsche 911 Carra RSR, not to mention some classic track layouts, including Silverstone, Monza or Hockenheim.
Check out all of the cars included in the DLC as well as the new tracks that will be a part of the Legends Pack.
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA (1965)
- Austin Mini Cooper S (1965)
- BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 (1975)
- Ford Capri RS3100 Gr.4 (1974)
- Ford Escort Mk1 RS1600 (1971)
- Ford GT40 Mk.I (1965)
- Ford Lotus Cortina (1963)
- Jaguar E-Type Lightweight (1963)
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30) (1971)
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10) (1972)
- Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 (1974)
- Porsche 914/6 GT (1970)
- SHELBY COBRA "DAYTONA" COUPE (1965)
- Team Need For Speed Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0
- Dijon-Prenois (1972)
- Hockenheim (1982)
- Monza (1958)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts GP (1966)
- Rouen-Les-Essarts Short (1952)
- Silverstone (1975)
The brand new DLC for Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed will appear on April 26 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and will cost $9.99 or 800 MS Points, respectively.
No word yet on if the DLC is to appear for the PC version of the racing game, as neither EA nor Slightly Mad Studios, the developer of the title, revealed anything about it.
Until next week, check out the first trailer for the Legends DLC below.