The GNOME developers behind the Nautilus project (now known as Files) have announced that version 3.7.5 is now available for download.Nautilus may have changed its name to Files, but it will take a long time for users to get used to it. In any case, Files 3.7.5 is finally here and it comes with a few modifications.
Highlights of Files (Nautilus) 3.7.5:
• Switch to hovered locations on DnD;
• A --force-desktop commandline option has been added for the classic mode;
• A separate desktop file for classic mode integration has been added;
• A better position for navigation button popup menus has been implemented;
• A crash which occurred when a file in trash had reserved characters in the filename has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Files 3.7.5 (formerly known as Nautilus) sources right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.