NVIDIA Makes TegraZone App for Android Available for Non-Tegra Devices
The application can now track your games regardless of your device's chipset
Android gamers rejoice as NVIDIA has just announced it has enabled its TegraZone application for users of non-Tegra devices, so they can check out what it has to offer.TegraZone was previously available for mobile devices powered by Tegra 2, Tegra 3, and Tegra 4 mobile processors, as well as NVIDIA Shield.
With TegraZone app, Android users would be able to find and purchase their favorite games slightly easier. In addition, the application allows users to share news about their collection of games via social networks.
TegraZone app for Android also features Collections, which allows users to highlight special interest groups of games by feature, genre, or publisher.
According to NVIDIA, “TegraZone is not intended to replace the purchase, download, or functionality of the Android Market, but rather to compliment it by providing a selection of premium games that developers believe will offer an exceptional experience for users of Tegra-powered phones and tablets.”
Anyway, the latest update for TegraZone makes the application available to Android users who do not own a Tegra-powered devices. Aside from that it brings lots of new features and improvements as well. Check out the full changelog below:
- Supports Google Play Game Services – achievements for downloading games, submitting reviews/ratings, and spreading the word about TegraZone games;
- Uses Google+ login to personalize your TegraZone experience;
- TegraZone Collections will allow highlighting of special interest groups of games by feature, genre, or publisher;
- Support for NVIDIA SHIELD and MadCatz MOJO;
- Enabled for users of non-Tegra devices so they can learn about Tegra and great Android games;
- Minor bug fixes.
You can now download TegraZone for Android 2.9.0 for free via Google Play Store. Keep in mind the application should now be compatible with most devices powered by Android 2.2 and up.
HOT RIGHT NOW