Mutter, a window and compositing manager that displays and manages your desktop via OpenGL, has reached version 3.7.91.Owen Taylor has announced that Mutter 3.7.91 was released, repairing a few problems and updating a couple of features.
Highlights of Mutter 3.7.91:
• The windows are no longer treated as remote, after hostname changes;
• meta_window_get_all_monitors() method has been added;
• Grab API for externally defined accelerators;
• Session registration is now an explicit step;
• Various other fixes have been implemented.
Although it can be used stand-alone, it is primarily intended to be used as the display core of a larger system, such as GNOME Shell. It can be enhanced by plug-ins and it's utilized in conjuncture with GNOME Shell.
Download Mutter 3.7.91 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.