Multi-Master Database Replication Software SymmetricDS 3.5.9 Is Available for Download
The latest version of SymmetricDS can be downloaded from Softpedia
SymmetricDS, an open source software for multi-master database replication, filtered synchronization, or transformation across the network in a heterogeneous environment, is now at version 3.5.9.SymmetricDS 3.5.9 supports multiple subscribers with one-direction or bi-directional asynchronous data replication and uses technologies to replicate tables between relational databases.
Highlights of SymmetricDS 3.5.9:
• SQLite primary keys no longer recognized only when they are in column position 1;
• A single sym table and single trigger can be installed without other SymmetricDS configuration;
• The table name is now set on processinfo before attempting the extract query;
• Multi-homed temp file system is now keyed by the engine name in order to prevent collisions;
• Various other fixes have been implemented.
Check out the official changelog for more details about this release. Download SymmetricDS 3.5.9 right now from Softpedia.