SymmetricDS, an open source software for multi-master database replication, filtered synchronization, or transformation across the network in a heterogeneous environment, is now at version 3.5.7.SymmetricDS 3.5.7 supports multiple subscribers with one-direction or bi-directional asynchronous data replication and uses technologies to replicate tables between relational databases.
Highlights of SymmetricDS 3.5.7:
• SymmetricDS is now returning the fully qualified hostname (abrougher);
• USE_STREAM_LOBS=1 in Oracle is now able to replicate LOB data (chenson);
• TriggerRouterService is now able to cache a list of TriggerRouter's for each channel instead of querying the database each time;
• The numeric (15,5) type columns are no longer truncated when written to Sybase dialects;
• A money field type has been added with PostgreSQL.
Check out the official changelog for more details about this release. Download SymmetricDS 3.5.7 right now from Softpedia.