Multi-Master Database Replication Software SymmetricDS 3.5.4 Now Works with SQL Anywhere
The latest version of SymmetricDS can be downloaded from Softpedia
SymmetricDS, an open source software for multi-master database replication, filtered synchronization, or transformation across the network in a heterogeneous environment, is now at version 3.5.4.SymmetricDS 3.5.4 supports multiple subscribers with one direction or bi-directional asynchronous data replication and uses technologies to replicate tables between relational databases.
Highlights of SymmetricDS 3.5.4:
• When initial.load.use.extract.job.enabled is set to true, the byte count and data count is now being captured properly;
• dbexport is now working with SQL Anywhere;
• Adding a default varchar value to a column without a default value no longer fails;
• The routing configuration is now done properly when a source node group has multiple target node groups;
• An issue with jConnect JDBC and SQL Anywhere has been fixed.
Check out the official changelog for more details about this release. Download SymmetricDS 3.5.4 right now from Softpedia.