Multi-Master Database Replication Software SymmetricDS 3.5.12 Is Now Available for Download
The latest version of SymmetricDS can be downloaded from Softpedia
SymmetricDS, an open source software for multi-master database replication, filtered synchronization, or transformation across the network in a heterogeneous environment, is now at version 3.5.12.SymmetricDS 3.5.12 supports multiple subscribers with one-direction or bi-directional asynchronous data replication and uses technologies to replicate tables between relational databases.
Highlights of SymmetricDS 3.5.12:
• REST API – default schema and/or catalog are now filled-in for generated SQL statements;
• The trigger creation no longer fails with the MSSQL database column of nvarchar;
• Maximum open cursors are no longer a problem for Oracle;
• Node Ids now work in URLs if they have spaces in them;
• An Oracle DDL Util issue with recognizing varchar2() columns has been fixed;
• When using DmlStatement if columns are not provided then generate a select * for the SELECT_ALL type.
Check out the official changelog for more details about this release. Download SymmetricDS 3.5.12 right now from Softpedia.