Multi-Master Database Replication Software SymmetricDS 3.4.0 Is Available for Download
The latest version of SymmetricDS can be downloaded from Softpedia
SymmetricDS, an open source software for multi-master database replication, filtered synchronization, or transformation across the network in a heterogeneous environment, is now at version 3.4.0.SymmetricDS 3.4.0 supports multiple subscribers with one direction or bi-directional asynchronous data replication and uses database technologies to replicate tables between relational databases.
Highlights of SymmetricDS 3.4.0:
• The MySQL trigger is no longer showing an error on special characters;
• The sym_ tables have been excluded from being affected by the wildcard load filters;
• JNDI DataSource support has been implemented;
• A new "remove" column transform type has been added;
• DbFill support has been added for PostgreSQL 'text' and 'active_inactive' column types;
• Support for MariaDB's Jdbc Driver has been implemented.
Check the official changelog for more details about this release.
Download SymmetricDS 3.4.0 right now from Softpedia.