SymmetricDS, an open source software for multi-master database replication, filtered synchronization, or transformation across the network in a heterogeneous environment, is now at version 3.3.6.SymmetricDS 3.3.6 supports multiple subscribers with one direction or bi-directional asynchronous data replication and uses database technologies to replicate tables between relational databases.
Highlights of SymmetricDS 3.3.6:
• SQL Server 2000 triggers are no longer created by using the 'max' keyword;
• Multiple reverse reloads can be queued up and the timing issues have been resolved;
• An incoming batch is no longer stranded in the ER state;
• A warning provided when the expected is not received.
• Audit router no longer causes an NPE on MySQL.
Check the official changelog file, inside the archive, for more details about this release.
Download SymmetricDS 3.3.6 right now from Softpedia