MonoDevelop, an IDE primarily designed for C# and other .NET languages that enables developers to quickly write desktop and ASP.NET Web applications on Linux, is now at version 3.0.MonoDevelop 3.0 contains lots of new features and improvements and even a Visual UI Designer for Mono, for Android.
Highlights of MonoDevelop 3.0:
· A new C# code completion engine has been added;
· More accurate and reliable code completion and navigation;
· Semantic highlighting for C# files has been implemented;
· Experimental source analysis and contextual fixes was added;
· New MonoMac add-in was added;
· More reliable on the fly code formatter;
· Visual UI Designer for Mono for Android is now available;
· Assembly Browser has been improved;
· Loading and building of large projects was been improved;
· A lot of bugfixes were fixed.
Download MonoDevelop 3.0.1 right now from Softpedia.
Follow us on Google+