Monitorix, a free, open source, lightweight system monitoring tool designed to monitor as many services and system resources as possible, is now at version 3.2.0.Monitorix was created to be used under production UNIX/Linux servers, but due to its simplicity and small size, it can be used on embedded devices as well.
Highlights of Monitorix 3.2.0:
• A complete Raspberry Pi sensors graph has been added;
• A new option called 'temperature_scale' has been added;
• Support has been added for the ATI graph cards through the 'gpu' key;
• Verbosity has been added to the 'undefined configuration' of MySQL graph;
• The Squid graph has been fixed;
• Small fixes have been implemented in the alerting system.
Check the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Monitorix 3.2.0 right now from Softpedia.