Monitorix, a free, open source, lightweight system monitoring tool designed to monitor as many services and system resources as possible, is now at version 3.0.0
Monitorix was created to be used under production UNIX/Linux servers, but due to its simplicity and small size, it can be used on embedded devices as well.
Highlights of Monitorix 3.0.0:
• An HTTP built-in server has been added;
• The path of 'cgi-bin' has been changed to 'cgi';
• A color sequence in the 'fs' graph has been fixed;
• A division by zero in 'mysql' graph has been implemented;
• Excessive bottom padding in the 'fs' graph has been fixed;
• Always use the same colors for '/', 'swap' and '/boot' values in 'fs' graph.
Check the official changelog
for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Monitorix 3.0.0
right now from Softpedia.