Clement Lefebvre announced a few days ago that the Linux Mint project, in collaboration with CompuLab, has a special offer for the Basic edition of the mintBox mini PC: 20% off!
Yes, that’s right! The price for MintBox Basic has been reduced from $476 (348 EUR) to $379 (277 EUR). Among the highlights of mintBox Basic, we can mention:
· APU G-T40N 1.0 GHz dual core;
· Radeon HD 6290 – 9W;
· 4GB RAM;
· Dual-head display HDMI + DisplayPort;
· Digital 7.1 S/PDIF and analog 2.0 audio, both input and output;
· Gigabit Ethernet;
· Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n + BT combo with dual antennas;
· 2xUSB3 ports + 2xUSB2 ports;
· 2 eSATA ports;
· Bay for 2.5” SATA HDD;
· 250GB HDD;
· 2 mini-PCIe sockets / 1 mSATA;
· Serial RS232 port.
mintBox is powered by a custom version of Linux Mint operating system and the powerful XBMC media center. Those interested in buying it, click here