The patch still has a long way before being released for the game
Minecraft for the Xbox 360 is set to receive Title Update 10 in the near future, as developer 4J Studios has already confirmed a changelog for the patch, which should fix some of the new issues that popped up after the launch of update 9 last week.Minecraft for the Xbox 360 has been a huge success with over 6 million console owners getting the unique indie game.
The game received Title Update 9 last week but the patch did more harm than good, as quite a lot of players reported game-breaking issues like not being able to load up save game files.
Now, 4J Studios has apparently finished working on Title Update 10 and posted a full changelog of the different fixes that are included in the patch, so check it out below, via MinecraftForum.
- Fix for Silver Live profiles getting an error message on loading a save.
- Fix for lighting bug causing unlit areas even when light sources were placed in the these areas.
- Fixed slowdown caused by explosions (TNT and Creepers).
- Fixed frame rate slowdown in The End being experienced by some players until the Endercrystals were destroyed.
- Fixed crash when placing lots of Item Frames with Maps inside.
- Fixed collision box issue at the top of Ladders.
- Fixed issues with animals taking damage randomly, or falling through the wooden planks floors.
- Made Dispenser suck water/lava back into an empty bucket.
- Fix for Potion Bottles being launched from a Dispenser.
- Enabled placing Pressure Plates on Nether Fence.
- Fixed an issue with Fire Charges sticking at the edge of the world.
- Change to not be able to place more than the maximum amount of Paintings/Item Frames, rather than removing previously placed ones.
- Stop players from interacting with Item Frames and Paintings when ‘Can Build and Mine’ is disabled.
- Fixed the Custom Skin Animation setting not working.
- Play the correct sound on hitting the Enderdragon.
Sadly, the patch won't arrive anytime soon, as 4J Studios has revealed that the update isn't even scheduled to go into certification yet as Microsoft doesn't have time at the moment to test it so, until then, the studio can't release it onto Xbox Live.