Midori, a lightweight web browser that features full integration with GTK+ and fast rendering with WebKit, is now at version 0.4.7.Highlights of Midori 0.4.7:
• Panel and statusbar now consistently verify file integrity, show size, remaining time and speed of a file;
• An icon and expected file size are displayed before saving a file;
• External download managers, namely SteadyFlow, Aria2 or command-line based such as wget are now available to users;
• Users can now save whole websites including any images, scripts and other resources;
• The colorful URL bar has been removed;
• SSL errors are now fatal by default;
• Users can now get SSL without typing https.
A complete changelog with all the fixes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download Midori 0.4.7 right now from Softpedia.