Pidora 18, an optimized Fedora Remix for the Raspberry Pi, has been released by the CDOT team from Seneca College.
Pidora 18 is based on the latest build of Fedora for the ARMv6 architecture, and included packages from the Fedora 18 package set.
Highlights of Pidora 18:
• Almost all of the Fedora 18 packages are now available from the repositories;
• The distribution has been specifically compiled to take advantage of the hardware already built into the Raspberry Pi;
• Graphical firstboot configuration has been implemented;
• Auto swap creation has been implemented;
• C, Python, & Perl programming languages have been included;
• IP address information can be read over the speakers and flashed with the LED light;
• The Gedit text editor has been included;
A complete list of improvements and changes can be found in the official announcement
Download Pidora 18
right now from Softpedia.