Owners of Android-based devices can now take advantage of the features of a new cloud-storage mobile client available for them, namely MediaFire.With this application, users can easily manage their files, while also ensuring that they have access to them at all times, regardless of where they are, straight from the Android device in their hands.
“Keep your pictures, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime,” the company notes.
All these files will be kept safe through users’ MediaFire account, the company notes, adding that they can also be accessed through the MediaFire.com website.
The mobile software also provides users with 50GB of free storage in the cloud, which means that they will indeed have plenty of room to back up their documents, photos, videos and other files.
The mobile application also enables users to securely store their data in the cloud straight from their devices, while also providing them with the option to share the files they like.
Some of the main features of the new mobile application include:
- Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
- View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
- Take and upload pictures and videos directly in the MediaFire app.
- Upload Android gallery images.
- Create and manage folders of files.
- Share files on the go via email, SMS, through other Android apps, and with copy and paste links.
- Quickly search all your MediaFire files and folders.
The new MediaFire application, released on devices running under Google’s mobile operating system today as version 1.0, is available for download for free for all Android 2.2 or newer products. The mobile software weighs only 6.8MB.
Those of you interested in downloading MediaFire for Android will find it listed on Softpedia as well, via this link.