Rockstar Games has just deployed a brand new update for Max Payne 3 that solves a variety of issues with the game’s multiplayer mode on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 consoles and adds a few new fixes to the PC version of the game.
Max Payne 3
came out last month and, since then, quite a lot of people have enjoyed its top-notch multiplayer mode where they could engage in all sorts of online experiences.
In order to make the game’s multiplayer much more balanced and eliminate quite a few problems, developer Rockstar has now released a brand new update for Max Payne 3 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
The patch solves things like gold textures or trophies not unlocking even if players did the required objectives.
Check out the improvements included in Max Payne 3’s multiplayer update on PS3 and Xbox 360 below.
- Multiplayer tuning, including spawn point tweaking, improvements to stability/load times and weapon balancing.
- Reduce Hardcore Playlist requirement from 5,000 to 1,000
- Fix for gold textures not unlocking on DLC weapons
- Fix for XP display not incrementing between Rank 49 and Rank 50
- Fix for issue where game could autosave immediately before a death screen
- Fix for Rank 50 trophy not unlocking
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat not unlocking
- Fix for scope weapons incorrectly becoming southpaw (wrong stick) for users playing with inverted vertical axis
Rockstar also posted an update for Max Payne 3 on the PC platform via Steam, which solves a variety of issues in terms of security, stability, and performance, so check out its contents below.
-Various bug/stability fixes
-MSAA white outline fix
-Various multi-head improvements
-Text chat added to lobbies by default
-Mouse acceleration setting added to controls menu
-Aspect ratio setting added to the graphics menu
Expect to see more updates for Max Payne 3 in the near future, as well as quite a bit of multiplayer DLC.