Today, leading online work and project management solution provider Mavenlink announced the release of a cross-platform mobile HTML5 application to provide users with fast access to its workforce collaboration platform on any mobile device out there.
Through the new release, Mavenlink offers easy and fast collaboration capabilities to users, enabling them to manage tasks, view files, and do more, regardless of whether they own an iOS, Android, Windows Phone, or another mobile device
Based on HTML5, Mavenlink’s solution delivers a complete business platform for companies to take advantage of when it comes to managing work online from smartphones, all without the need to install additional software.
According to Ray Grainger, CEO at Mavenlink, today’s businesses need a platform that can provide great collaboration capabilities for the fast growing mobile workforce.
Mavenlink is already a highly popular work management solution on the market, and the new release is meant to strengthen its position, while enabling customers to conduct business in a secure, collaborative online workplace.
Some of the main features that the new Mavenlink mobile application comes with include:
- Task management: Allows users to create, assign, view and manage tasks, deliverables and milestones via any mobile device
- Collaboration: Enables users to collaborate with teammates on projects using a post and comment messaging feed while on the go
- Time tracking: Allows users to track all billable hours easily as tasks and deliverables are completed in the field
- Expense tracking: Allows users to enter expenses right when they’re incurred, saving them the hassle of remembering receipts
- View Files: Enables users to view any uploaded files directly from their mobile device and comment back with changes or kudos when it’s top of mind
HTML5 is expected to register increased adoption in the not too distant future, and the company considered the release of this application
as the best approach to the changing market.
“Since collaboration systems are by their very nature, invitation based, the ability for customers to access Mavenlink without requiring a native app enhances the likelihood of regular usage,” Grainger concluded.
The new mobile application was made available for all Mavenlink users. Those who would like to sign up for a free plan or learn more on what the company has to offer should head over to its website