Mathematical Function Viewer Zhu3D 4.2.6 Gets Cosmetic Improvements
The latest version of Zhu3D can be downloaded from Softpedia
Zhu3D, an interactive OpenGL-based mathematical function viewer, has just reached version 4.2.6.Zhu3D 4.2.6 provides support for zooming, scaling and rotating, not to mention filed lighting and access to surface properties.
Highlights of Zhu3D 4.2.6:
• Some ancient Zhu3D files are no longer loaded;
• A workaround has been implemented for the 'gluPerspective' error in Qt 4.8.4;
• A compile error has been corrected on the older Suse/Mandriva i686 systems;
• A tsc-compile error has been corrected on older Mandriva i686 systems;
• A tsc-compile error has been fixed on the newest ICC;
• The Makefile has been improved. It now works on newer Intel ICC systems;
• The Czech translation has been updated;
• Various Cosmetic improvements and updates have been implemented.
More details about this release can be found in the official announcement.
Download Zhu3D 4.2.6 right now from Softpedia.
HOT RIGHT NOW