BioWare has posted a brand new balancing update for Mass Effect 3’s multiplayer mode, this time decreasing the efficiency (“nerfing”) the weapons included in the recently launched Rebellion DLC, namely the Reegar Carbine and the Krysae Sniper Rifle.
Mass Effect 3’s multiplayer mode has delighted lots of players and BioWare, thanks to weekly balance updates and new content released through DLC packs like Resurgence or Rebellion, has fueled their interest in the online experience.
The latest balancing update has just been released and it brings some sad news to those who enjoyed the powerful weapons brought forth by the Rebellion pack
– the Reegar Carbine and the Krysae Sniper Rifle.
The Hunter Mode of the Geth characters has also been toned down, but other powers, like the Smash or Shockwave, have been improved.
Check out the full list of changes brought forth by this new Mass Effect 3 balancing update below.
Saber Assault Rifle
- Damage increased from [389.0-486.2] to [427.9-534.8]
- Encumbrance reduced from [1.25-0.7] to [1.1-0.6]
- Encumbrance reduced from [1.5-0.9] to [1.1-0.6]
- Encumbrance increased from [1.75-1.0] to [1.75-1.25]
Krysae Sniper Rifle
- Damage reduced from [531.2-664.0] to [476.0-595.0]
Hunter Mode Power
- Base damage bonus decreased from 10% to 5%
- Rank 3 damage bonus decreased from 5% to 2.5%
- Base vision range decreased from 20 meters to 15 meters
- Evolution 5 vision range bonus increased from 50% to 60%
- Base cooldown decreased from 8 to 5 seconds
- Base damage increased from 500 to 550
- Range increased from 6 to 8 meters
- Base range increased from 10 to 16 meters
The update is automatically applied by BioWare to its servers, so you’ll have to take into account these changes in power the next time you start up a multiplayer match.