Manjaro, a Linux Distribution based on well-tested snapshots of the Arch Linux repositories and 100% compatible with Arch, is now at version 0.8.2 Pre4.
Highlights of Manjaro 0.8.2 Pre4:
• config-network has been moved to wrapper;
• The installer is now easier to translate;
• Linux kernel 3.4 is again default;
• virtualbox config has been repaired;
• optimus config has been updated;
• pkgbrowser and kalu have been added;
• Catfish search has been added to thunar.
The final version should be available on November 2 and will ship with Linux kernel 3.5.7 and 3.6.3 as optional. A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement
Download Manjaro 0.8.2 Pre4
right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.