Manjaro 0.8.2 Pre2 Has RAID Support
The latest version of Manjaro can be downloaded from Softpedia
Manjaro, a Linux Distribution based on well-tested snapshots of the Arch Linux repositories and 100% compatible with Arch, is now at version 0.8.2 Pre2.Highlights of Manjaro 0.8.2 Pre2:
• Support for btrfs, nilfs, luks, lvn, gpt, efi, software-raid has been added;
• Network configuration has been enabled;
• syslinux bootloader and grub2-efi have been added;
• Hard disk encryption has been enabled;
• Auto-scrolling was added, so now the next step get automatically chosen.;
• A bug in config files editing has been fixed;
• depmod was added to the distribution;
• More system setting applications have been added;
• Romanian translation was added to the distribution;
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Manjaro 0.8.2 Pre2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.
HOT RIGHT NOW