Gnome Cupertino, a theme designed for Gnome 3.6.x that tries to capture the feel and look of the Mac OS, has just reached version 2.1.1.
The Gnome Cupertino theme has been quickly promoted to version 2.1.1. It’s capable of running under the Gnome 3.6.x branch and, more importantly, it doesn't use the adwaita-engine.
The developer recommends that Faience-Azur or Faenza Cupertino icon themes be used with Gnome Cupertino.
Highlights of Gnome Cupertino 2.1.1:
• The Rhythmbox sidebar color has been improved;
• Better spacing for pathbar on Gnome 3.6;
• The checkbox and radiobutton symbols have been fixed in menus;
• The level-bar widget has been fixed;
• The synaptic toolbar for GTK has been fixed;
• Other minor fixes have been implemented.
A complete list of new features can be found on the changelog
Download Gnome Cupertino 2.1.1
right now from Softpedia.