Quimup, a client for the music player daemon (MPD) written in C++ and QT4, has just reached version 1.3.0.
Quimup 1.3.0 features a clean interface which makes controlling MPD's many options and which focuses on mouse handling (playlist management by drag-&-drop).
Highlights of Quimup 1.3.0:
• “Drag & drop” has been added from the file manager to quimup;
• “Open with” from file manager (%U or %F) option has been added;
• Single-instance-mode (by default) has been added;
• Localization support has been added;
• Command line parameters (try “quimup -help”) are now available;
• Folder search in the browser is now possible;
• The option to apply colors to the album info widget has been implemented.
A complete list of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement
Download Quimup 1.3.0
right now from Softpedia.