LongoMatch, a free video analysis software for sports that can be used to record, tag, review, draw, edit videos, and analyze games in real time, is now at version 0.18.5.
LongoMatch 0.18.5 has been dubbed "Menisco" by the developers and brings a few changes and improvements, even if it's a little late for the Gnome 3.7.4 party.
Highlights of LongoMatch 0.18.5 "Menisco":
• Project can now be exported to the CSV format;
• Support for disabling subcategories has been introduced;
• Full screen mode has been fixed;
• Counting creating plays has been repaired;
• A dialog is now shown when the rendering fails;
• Support for capture from USB cameras has been implemented.
A complete list of updates and new features can be found in the official changelog
Download LongoMatch 0.18.5
right now from Softpedia.