Greg Kroah-Hartman announced the immediate availability for download of Linux kernel 3.4.30 LTS (long-term support).
Linux kernel 3.4.30 introduces various fixes, as well as driver improvements and improved Arch support.
Highlights of Linux kernel 3.4.30 LTS:
• Changhong CH690 driver has been added;
• A timer bug affecting the port resume has been fixed;
• A quirk for the RV100 board has been added;
• Define a new macro for USB storage match rules;
• The TD size for isochronous URBs has been repaired.
A complete list of changes and fixes can be found in the official mailing list
“I'm announcing the release of the 3.4.30 kernel. All users of the 3.4 kernel series should upgrade or risk being turned into pumpkins.”
“The updated 3.4.y git tree can be found at: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git linux-3.4.y and can be browsed at the normal kernel.org git web browser: http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git
,” said Greg Kroah-Hartman in the email announcement.
Users of the Linux kernel 3.4.x branch are urged to update to the new version as soon as possible.
Download Linux kernel 3.4.30 LTS
right now from Softpedia.