Hewlett-Packard Linux Imaging and Printing, an HP-developed solution for printing, scanning, and faxing with HP inkjet and laser-based printers in Linux, is now at version 3.13.3. Highlights of HP Linux Imaging and Printing 3.13.3:
• HP 3.13.2 plugin can now be installed;
• plip-3.13.2 installation no longer stalls;
• The use of PIL (Python Imaging Library) has been fixed to support Pillow;
• "Device Manager" window no longer disappears after entering wrong password in authentication window three times;
• Traceback message no longer appears in terminal when pressed "Ctrl+C" button on the keyboard while configuring the dev;
• Linux Mint 14 support is now available in HP Linux Imaging and Printing.
A complete list of changes and new supported printers can be found in the official announcement
. Download HP Linux Imaging and Printing 3.13.3
right now from Softpedia.