Linux From Scratch 7.2 Has Linux Kernel 3.5.1
A lot of bugfixes have been implemented in this version
Bruce Dubbs, an editor within The Linux From Scratch community, has announced that LFS has reached version 7.2.LFS or Linux From Scratch is a project that provides you with step-by-step instructions for building your own custom Linux system, entirely from source code.
Highlights of Linux From Scratch 7.2:
• Spelling typos in bootscripts have been fixed;
• Additional explanations for time zone installation, udev, and network configuration have been added;
• upstream patches to make have been applied;
• Redundant sed from automake has been removed;
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.5.1;
• IPRoute2 has been updated to version 3.5.1;
• Check to the Rationale section of the book has been added;
• The fix for Automake's testsuite has been repaired.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download LFS 7.2 right now from Softpedia.
Linux From Scratch desktop
HOT RIGHT NOW