Bruce Dubbs, an editor within The Linux From Scratch community, has announced that LFS has reached version 7.2.LFS or Linux From Scratch is a project that provides you with step-by-step instructions for building your own custom Linux system, entirely from source code.
Highlights of Linux From Scratch 7.2:
• Spelling typos in bootscripts have been fixed;
• Additional explanations for time zone installation, udev, and network configuration have been added;
• upstream patches to make have been applied;
• Redundant sed from automake has been removed;
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.5.1;
• IPRoute2 has been updated to version 3.5.1;
• Check to the Rationale section of the book has been added;
• The fix for Automake's testsuite has been repaired.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download LFS 7.2 right now from Softpedia.